From triple antibiotic and first aid cream to hydrocortisone and muscle relief products having the right ointments can help prevent infection, stop itching or even promote quicker healing.
Having the right ointment onsite can help you keep your employees safe and productive on the job. These products have the ability to help keep an injury from getting worse or infected saving businesses on costly down time or other costs associated with employee injuries.
- Triple Antibiotic: great for superficial wounds, using three antibiotics to fight infection and promote healing.
- First Aid Cream:general purpose ointments, generally used on minor cuts and burns depending on active ingredients
- Hydrocortisone: basic first aid cream used to reduce itching for minor rashes
- Biofreeze™: extremely popular for relieving pain from general tightness or sore muscles
- Lip Balm: used to help keep in moisture and promoted faster healing for dry or cracked lips