Regular inspection and maintenance of your kitchen suppression system is paramount, especially given that kitchen fires rank among the most common types of fires. Neglecting the upkeep of these systems not only jeopardizes the safety of your staff and patrons but also puts your business assets at risk.
A well-maintained suppression system acts as the first line of defense against potential catastrophic events, helping ensure the well-being of both your personnel and your establishment.
Our kitchen suppression services are committed to helping you ensure that your kitchen suppression systems are ready for action. Our team provides a wide range of services, including bi-annual inspections, assessments of manual pull stations and detectors, and replacement of fusible links, all in line with the manufacturer's guidelines. After each inspection, we furnish both written and digital service inspection reports. Our primary goal is to help you maintain the readiness and efficiency of your suppression system.
How The Service Works
- Facility Walkthrough: conduct an equipment survey to determine the type, size and details of the existing system.
- Inspection: based on the survey we determine the appropriate inspection, maintenance, repair needed to bring your equipment up to code.
- Repair: if repairs are needed, those will be quoted and preformed in a timely manner to bring your system back online or up to code.
- Service Interval: establish the appropriate service frequency, which will depend on the specific equipment being maintained and local requirements.
- Documentation: provide thorough documentation of all services performed, repairs, notations and deficiencies, in written and digital formats.
- Invoicing: multiple payment and billing options for your convenience.
- Ongoing support: 24/7 customer service and account access
NFPA 96: Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
The NFPA 96 serves as a foundational guide, detailing the safety requirements and measures for commercial kitchen hoods, ventilation systems, and fire protection systems. This standard is vital in ensuring that commercial cooking equipment are not just efficient, but also secure against the potential threats of fires. Our suite of services is designed with this very standard in mind.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided on this website is intended solely for informational purposes. While Thompson Safety strives to offer reliable and accurate information, we shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in the featured content. The material presented does not constitute professional advice. Users relying on this information pertaining to our products or services are solely responsible for independently verifying the accuracy of the information from trustworthy sources, including the product manufacturer, business policy/procedures, NFPA, and their local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ). Our service offerings may vary by market, and not all services are available in all markets.